Sunday, November 22, 2009

Did I Mention I'm Also An Anthropologist?

No, not the kind of anthropologist you're thinking of!  I do not study Anthroplogy, I study Anthropologie!  Did ya'll catch that little differentiation in spelling? ;-)  Yes, I am completely, utterly devoted to the clothing store Anthropologie.  As sad as it sounds, I probably go at least once a week if not more.  And no, I don't buy something every time I go!  The store is only a few blocks from my house, so how can I be expected to stay away for too long?  Their clothes are just my style and I could spend hours (or days!) inspecting every single garment in the store.  Anthropologie is definitely my biggest fashion weakness!

The other day, while I was one of my browsing outings in the store, I noticed these:





Are they not wonderful?!  Aside from pretty clothes, I'm a sucker for pretty pj's.  Unfortunately, I don't own many pretty pj sets because I'm a poor graduate student and I can't bring myself to spend $48 on a pair of sleepy pants!  But, I'm just as happy drooling over them via a trip to the store or online.  Yes, the Anthropologie website is at the top of my favorites list!  Oh, and I also spotted these fun little robes too:



And last but not least, this:


This coat reminds me of Julie Christie in Dr. Zhivago!  It also reminds me of Paddington Bear with the cute toggles (If your children don't know Paddington, you must introduce them!).  And how can you resist the fur collar AND cuffs?!

Do you think it would be too much for me to ask Santa to bring me one of everything from Anthropologie this year?? ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment