Sunday, November 1, 2009

Still here...barely!!

Hello friends!  I am still alive and kicking, but school has taken the stuffing out of the country mouse over the past week or two.  I have had a ton of work to do and a midterm to study for that is this Wednesday.  Please pray that I will pass with flying colors and not crash and burn!  I am so nervous about this test (obviously, it's been a LONG time since I've taken an academic test) and am terrified of forgetting everything the minute I sit down for the exam.  I'm sure plenty of you out there have experienced this feeling before too!  Thankfully, the girls have been so understanding of their stressed and frazzled nanny.  Two of them were sick last week (thankfully it wasn't the swine flu!), so needless to say we were all in pretty bad shape!  I will be breathing a huge sigh of relief come Wednesday night when I finish the exam.  Well, it might not be a really huge sigh of relief because I still have to deal with anticipation of getting my grade back!  Oh grad school...you sure are giving this mouse a run for her money!

I'm hoping this isn't what happens to me when I sit down to the exam:


Be back after Wednesday with a *hopefully* positive report!

1 comment:

  1. The Stu I love and know will be fine!! No worries Stewart!!

    ReplyDelete