Thursday, October 1, 2009

Come on in!

Hello there from the big city!  I hope you are enjoying this beautiful fall day as much as I am.  The weather in DC today is perfect - crisp, cool and sunny.  I just want to light a pumpkin scented candle and snuggle up on the couch with a cup of apple cider and a good book! 

I have been a busy bee this past week and have a very long post in the works that will fill you in on all my latest news.  And...I have also decided to make the blog public!  In the beginning, the idea of sharing my life on the internet for anyone to see scared me, so I made it an "invitation only" blog.  But, several people had trouble with the whole Google password deal and I felt like this was keeping people from reading my precious blog!  And I know all of you out there are just dying to read about the life and times of little ol' me, aren't you?? ;-)  Well, if you are, then come on in and visit awhile and feel free to invite your friends too!

I hear the little monkey's stirring from their naps, so I'd better run.  More later! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment